Supreme Interactive Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
UberScout
UberScout
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Level:
https://supremeinteractive.forumotion.com

Forum Rules and Policies (COME HERE FIRST) Empty Forum Rules and Policies (COME HERE FIRST)

Sat May 04, 2019 7:38 pm
Hello there, and welcome to Supreme Interactive Games. This is a forum I made for anyone to talk about development of a game that I have in the works, called Child of Crystal. If you want to know more about it, go to the General forum. Otherwise, you can talk about games you have in development yourself, of any genre, by going to the respective forums for them. Or, you can just talk about anything in general.

As this is a public forum open to anybody, there is a mindset I have; there are going to be rude, obnoxious people, there are going to be people who don't care about the rules, and there are going to be trolls, griefers, cyberbullies and all combinations of every manner of people of that nature. With that in mind, I'm still posting rules up anyway, because without them, this would be a terrible place.

General rules:

1. Do not spam anything. This includes images, videos, text, or any kind of content that can be uploaded. I don't mind you uploading a few of the same thing at a time, but keep it to a minimum. Penalty for breaking this rule is: 1st time, a warning, 2nd time, mute for one day, 3rd time, ban for a week, persistent after that is an indefinite ban.

2. Be respectful of EVERYONE. Including myself and any other admins or moderators that may be on here. If someone posts something that mentions they'd rather not reveal the details, don't go poking in their business about what it is. If they don't want to tell us, it's probably detrimental to them if they do. Penalties: 1st time Warning, 2nd time Banned for one day, 3rd time Ban for a week, persistent after that is an indefinite ban.

3. DO NOT HARASS ANYONE. I loathe when people do this because on many different areas of the internet, it's happened to me too many times in the past. I don't care who you are, what position you have here, where you are in the world or if you know the other person or not, do not cause them grief. This includes the following:

- Belittling or putting someone down.
- Making fun of someone.
- Personal attacks to someone in ANY form. This includes links to posts on Facebook or any social media that attacks these people.
- Hacking someone on the site. IF I FIND OUT YOU DID THIS TO SOMEONE YOU WILL BE BANNED PERMANENTLY.
- Real life threats or threats on someone's family, threats to go to their real world GPS location, threats to SWAT them, etc.
- Following someone to another form of online communication such as Discord or anywhere else that person goes on the internet to chat or discuss things.
- Impersonating someone else on the forum.

Or bullying in any other form. It is a real world fact that people commit suicide on a daily basis because of cyberbullying, or bullying in general. It can happen to anyone, of any age, anywhere in the world, for any reason. The simple fact is it can not and will not be tolerated here.

4. Do not ask me or any other admins or moderators for administrator privileges or moderator powers. I will decide if you are worthy of wielding the powers of a site administrator, and personally let you know.

5. NO BOTS. PERIOD. Except for any I may somehow program myself, THERE ARE TO BE NO AUTOMATONS OF ANY KIND ON THE SITE. On another forum my friends ran, one user got on and made a dozen or so bots that posted random news articles as threads and it took up a lot of space. I don't want this happening.

6. New rules are subject to happen at any time on this site. You DO have rights here on the forum, but there's a thin line between being a civilian and becoming an outcast because you spent too long harassing someone.

Please read these carefully, and if you can, memorize them. I want this to be a respectful place with lots of kind people.

In any case, thank you for registering and welcome to Supreme Interactive!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum